We are looking for a highly motivated and talented Data Loss Prevention Specialist to join a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging environment. The ideal candidate must demonstrate conceptual understanding of Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and the ability to work in a global team environment. S/he should have a deep knowledge of various DLP technologies used to scrutinize and avert data leakage.
As the Data Loss Prevention Specialist, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Follow the existing policies and processes and utilize existing tools to ensure the correct functioning of security infrastructure.
* Identify, investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve incidents.
* Identify areas for scripting and automation.
* Plan and execute the releases into the managed environment.
* Be responsible for documentation, reports, and metrics.
* Take responsibility for problem-solving and project leadership.
* 3 years of experience in data leakage analysis or data loss prevention for an enterprise network.
* Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline.
Skills & Experiences:
You must possess strong conceptual knowledge and demonstrate in-depth understanding of the following:
* Background with Symantec Data Loss Prevention.
* Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux system.
* Good general networking skill.
* Knowledge of Shell scripting.
* Project management skills.
* Scripting language, Perl or Python.
* Basic database knowledge.
* Understanding of Windows Servers or Microsoft Internet information Services.
* Knowledge of Guardium or Transporter products.
* Working knowledge of Oracle, SQL, Bigfix, SMS/SCCM, Windows 2008\2012, Operations Manager 2007.
* Basic web development skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills like being a team player and effective collaborator with many different types of audiences.
* Independent problem-solving and self-directing abilities.
* Self-driven and flexible with high motivation.
* Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects.
* Ability to practice tolerance and professionalism in times of high stress.
* Strong presentation and written skills.
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate, therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities. We offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include: health care, vacation, holiday pay, and sick days. Employees qualify to join these plans and other sponsored benefits after 90-days of employment.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in New York City. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?