Who we are:
Operating facilities on five continents and working closely with customers in 90 countries, SI Group is a truly global chemical manufacturer.
SI Group delivers the high quality products our customers have come to expect using the most advanced research and process technologies along with our extensive manufacturing experience and expertise. Our proven track record of excellence has made SI Group a leader in the global chemical industry. The name SI Group is synonymous with quality products and services worldwide.
Our continuous growth through joint ventures, strategic alliances and acquisitions enables us to stay competitive and to better serve our customers in all parts of the world.
For more information, please visit our website: ****Title: Accounts Payable Specialist
Status: Part-Time to Full-Time
We are seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist for our Corporate office. The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of vendor invoices and purchase orders, data entry, managing vendor files, participating in accounts payable audits, and providing support for invoicing of all customer shipments. The position will have the opportunity to cross train in other areas within the finance department.
- Minimum Associate's degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
- 3 - 5 years of experience in accounts payable or general accounting
- Ability to work and build collaboration in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with integrated computerized accounting systems
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects to completion
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs
To apply, please fill out an online application, including salary requirements, at ****Job Requirements
Website : http://www.manpower.com/