Lexington, KY, United States
Manager, Loss Prevention
Greystar, a national apartment management company and industry leader is looking for a Resident Services Manager to join our team. Qualified Resident Services Manager will have no less than one year in the property management industry. Resident Services Managers will have extraordinary customer service and sales ability. We offer competitive salary and benefits along with career opportunities. EOE.
Manages customer support to residents by providing assistance with service requests, accounting and
rent issues, and coordinating other miscellaneous resident related functions to achieve community
goals surrounding resident retention.
• Achieve the community’s resident satisfaction and retention goals.
• Complete call-backs on all service requests within
• Develop, produce and coordinate resident communications
• Manages the Community’s roommate matching and assigns wait list leases (as needed).
• Organize and coordinate resident functions
• Evaluates the appearance and overall curb appeal, landscape, office environment and vacancies
• Reviewing the Courtesy Officer nightly reports and following-up on incident reports and lease violation notices as necessary, and ensuring the leasing office is secured for the evening.
• Checks the answering service throughout the day for messages, and returns calls as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to comprehend and complete legal documents, sell and explain apartment features, create resident communications documents.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills to delivery customer service, handle irate residents, and build positive resident relationships.
• Demonstrated proficiency in organizing and coordinating large functions and gatherings.
• Solid understanding of resident accounting procedures to address concerns and/or issues with residents and guarantors.
• Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, property management applications (preferably Yardi and/or One Site), and database management programs in order to complete required reports and employment documents.
• Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percents in order to assist residents with accounting and rental issues.
A high school diploma or equivalent and professional knowledge of business discipline are required.
Website : http://www.greystar.com/