Horseshoe Bay Resort, Inc.
Horseshoe Bay Resort, in the heart of the Texas Hill Country, is an exceptional, uniquely Texas, AAA-four diamond lakeside resort. Our Associates are the reason we deliver superior customer service and have been named as one of the Best Resorts in Texas. If you know how to deliver five star customer service with true Texas hospitality, then we would love to have you as part of the team!
Position requires overnight shifts. Officers are responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment, maintaining the peace, and acting on actual violations of the aforementioned for the purposes of resolution. Officers are dispatched from a centrally located office within the resort on assigned patrols to look for actual or potential violations of resort standards regarding conduct, safety ordinances, county, state, federal, or municipal codes.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Responsible for all initial medical aid contacts and act as first responders assessing and rendering appropriate first aid and/or cardiopulmonary resuscitations, rescue breathing, or other life-saving technique, and if necessary and prudent, request the dispatch of additional Emergency Services Personnel, such as paramedics.
* Investigates all incidents reported occurring on their shift that are relevant to the four categories: Crime, Incidents, Medical Emergencies, and Traffic.
* Assists in identifying trends on their shift, creating strategic plans, and preventing similar occurrences in the future.
* Assists in conducting weekly safety inspections and monthly limited response fire and medical aid drills.
* When called on to do so, provides expert testimony on behalf of the resort in litigation matters pertaining to prosecution, defense, or liability.
* Administer drug and alcohol testing on associates as needed.
* Collects and administrates the logging of all Lost Property turned into the Loss Prevention Office, storing it in a timely manner.
* Issues and records the issuance of keys to various departments.
* Acts as a dispatcher and observes surveillance monitors.
* Answers phone, light office work such as, but not limited to filing, copying, computer data entry, receiving and shipping of packages, process US mail, etc.
* Prepare incidents reports as needed.
* In general, maintains the objectives, policies and procedures laid out in all Horseshoe Bay Resort Policies and procedures, training, materials, memorandums, directives, and corporate offices, as well as state and federal standards.
* High school diploma or GED.
* Must be able to obtain a Private Security License and meet all the qualifications listed on the States page.
* Basic Life Support (CPR) certification.
* First Aid certification.
* Ability to communicate in English with guests, management, co-workers, and members of Law Enforcement and Emergency Services.
* Must be computer literate and be able to use software programs as Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Must have a valid clear and current Texas Driver's License.
* Must be comfortable working alone.
* Must have good written communications skills.
* Must have the ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Crescent Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Horseshoe Bay Resort is Texas' premier lake and golf resort. This 7,000 acre luxury resort lies along the panoramic shores of Lake LBJ in the heart of the Texas Hill Country. Located just 45 minutes northwest of Austin, Texas, Horseshoe Bay Resort is the perfect place to play, relax, meet or entertain. Luxurious accommodations include the 385-room Horseshoe Bay Resort Marriott hotel, including 117 suites and villas at the adjacent Paseo villas, in addition to the 50 luxury lakefront condominiums available for rent at The Waters at Horseshoe Bay Resort.