Wynn Resorts Holdings, LLC.
Investigator Loss Prevention
Job Description and Responsibilities:
Wynn Resorts is the recipient of more Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Awards than any other independent hotel company in the world. Wynn Las Vegas opened on April 28, 2005 and was once again named the best resort in Nevada on
Condé Nast Traveler’s
2018 “Gold List,” a title received for the tenth time. Wynn and Encore Las Vegas feature two luxury hotel towers with a total of 4,750 spacious hotel rooms, suites and villas, approximately 192,000 square feet of casino space, 21 dining experiences featuring signature chefs and 11 bars, two award-winning spas, approximately 290,000 square feet of meeting and convention space, approximately 103,000 square feet of retail space as well as three nightclubs, a beach club and recreation and leisure facilities. In addition to two luxury retail esplanades, a Strip-front expansion, Wynn Plaza, is currently under construction and is scheduled to be completed by the third quarter of 2018.
Retail Loss Prevention is responsible for maintaining and controlling an accurate inventory for each store through physical inventories, cycle counts and adjustments. Surveillance, sales data analysis and store audits are conducted to ensure employees are adhering to policies and procedures.
• Participate in physical inventories for all Wynn owned retail outlets.
• Conduct and coordinate physical inventories for assigned stores.
• Audit assigned stores for compliance with policies and procedures.
• Monitor daily sales for cash discrepancies and suspicious activity.
• Process “Salvage” merchandise.
• Conduct surveillance on assigned stores.
• Communicate with Loss Prevention Management on areas of concern, reconciliation progress and audits.
• Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned by Loss Prevention Management.
• Inventory Control experience preferred.
• Previous Loss Prevention experience preferred, but not required.
• Excel, Outlook, Word, Epicor (NSB) preferred, MMS (Stratton Warren) preferred.
• Must be 18 years of age or older to apply.
Wynn Resorts, Limited is traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the ticker symbol WYNN and is part of the S&P 500 and NASDAQ-100 Indexes. Wynn Resorts owns and operates Wynn Las Vegas (www.wynnlasvegas.com), Encore (www.encorelasvegas.com) and Wynn Macau (www.wynnmacau.com). Wynn Las Vegas, a luxury hotel and destination casino resort located on the Las Vegas Strip features 2,716 luxurious guest rooms and suites, an approximately 111,000 square foot casino, 22 food and beverage outlets, an on-site 18-hole golf course, approximately 223,000 square feet of meeting space, an on-site Ferrari and Maserati dealership, and approximately 74,000 square feet of retail space.