Title:Loss Prevention Associate
Job Classification:Loss Prevention Associate
Job Type:Full Time
Hourly Rate:$13.50 - $16.00 with qualifying Loss Prevention Experience
Full-Time Loss Prevention Associate positions are available in Lakeland, Florida.
*** Were looking for experienced Loss Prevention Associates that have a background in the apprehension of shoplifters. Those with Law Enforcement, Military and 3 Years Security experience are also encouraged to apply.
- Blend into a retail environment
- Perform successful customer surveillance while walking the sales floor
- Detect and apprehend shoplifters following company policy and guidelines
- Exercise good judgment and make the right decisions under pressure
- Be a team player and a self-starter, with the ability to work independently
A position with great career opportunities is available within the Retail Loss Prevention Services Division of US Security Associates.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Strong report writing and verbal communication skills
- Previous loss prevention or asset protection experience
- Possession of any required licenses, or have the ability to obtain
- Ability to successfully pass background checks including drug screening
Medical and vacation benefits are available for employees working a minimum of 32 hours per week.
U.S. Security Associates is a nationally recognized Security and Loss Prevention service provider with operations in 48 states nationwide. If you enjoy working in a professional environment, looking for a career in Retail Loss Prevention, have excellent customer service skills, and are dedicated to doing a great job, this may be the opportunity for you!
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an at-will employment relationship.
U.S. Security Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation and benefits.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?