See more jobs like this
DICK'S Sporting Goods is seeking a District Loss Prevention Manager to oversee Loss Prevention functions in the Greater Rochester Area.
You will be responsible for driving company objectives in profit and loss control, sales performance, customer satisfaction, and shrink results. District Loss Prevention Managers are responsible for leading Loss Prevention functions within a specific operations district and for collaborating with Store Operations and Human Resources in an effort to prevent company loss.
Essential Functions of this position include:
* Support, promote, and actively demonstrate company values with related customer service
* Develop strong, customer-focused relationships with Store Operations and Human Resources partners
* Analyze key metrics to identify potential operational deficiencies and financial risks by store and district
* Implement, coordinate, and manage all aspects of the Loss Prevention program
* Assess, teach, coach and train regarding loss prevention, compliance, operational, safety, and new store topics
* Actively participate in self-development for improvement in current role and for future promotions
* Proactively monitor controls and conduct local and remote surveillance to identify possible dishonest activity (both internal & external)
* Effectively network with retail and government resources to identify, investigate, and address organized retail crime (ORC) activities
* Direct physical inventory preparation, execution, and variance research process
At DICK'S Sporting Goods, our goal is to be recognized by our customers as the number one sports and fitness specialty retailer for athletes and outdoor enthusiasts, through the relentless improvement of everything we do. Our formula for success is simple: we offer a wide selection of authentic sports, fitness and outdoor merchandise in a convenient, shopper-friendly environment. As a leading omni-channel retailer, we make lasting impacts on communities through sport and activity. Year after year, our unwavering commitment to these principles has enabled DICK'S Sporting Goods to become a growing Fortune 500 company.
* 7 years of Loss Prevention experience or related retail experience with at least 3 years in a multi-unit environment
* Interview/Interrogation training and practical skills (Wicklander-Zulawski certification required)
* Loss Prevention Certified (LPC) preferred
* Certified Forensic Interview (CFI) preferred
* Must possess a valid driver's license
* World-class customer service skill and interpersonal/communication skills
* Strong problem-solving ability and analytical skills
* Proficiency in MS Office
* Flexible availability - including nights, weekend, and holidays
* Ability to meet Federal requirements for handling and processing firearm transactions
* Must be able to keep confidences and consistently operate in a direct and truthful manner
* Advanced level of administration and technical knowledge of Loss Prevention systems and shrinkage controls
* Strong conflict management skills with the ability to work alone in stressful situations
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
* Quarterly and Annual Bonus Programs
* Annual Equity Grant Eligibility
Candidates seeking employment with DICK'S Sporting Goods should be prepared to successfully complete a pre-employment background check and motor vehicle records review prior to beginning employment.
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Rochester, New York, United States of America
DICK'S Sporting Goods
DICK'S Sporting Goods
7/11/2018 8:24:18 AM