Kohls Department Stores
Full-Time Loss Prevention Associate
Assists in Loss Prevention activities within the Distribution Center by supporting the departments objectives. Duties include, but not limited to, physical security, reports policy and procedure violations to leadership, internal theft investigation, monitoring processes, compliance auditing, data entry, documentation and Gatehouse operations.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Assists in the protection of all Kohls Assets, to include Physical Assets (Facility, Machinery and Property), Human Assets (Kohls Associates and Visitors), and Profit Assets (Merchandise).
* Partnering with DC Loss Prevention Assistant Supervisors, and Facilities Management, to professionally monitor Physical Security Policies and Procedures of Kohls Department Stores and the Distribution Center.
* Report incidents of associate theft or safety violations to the DC Loss Prevention Assistant Supervisor.
* When instructed, participates in internal theft investigations, in strict adherence to Kohls Loss Prevention Internal Theft Investigation and Confidentiality Guidelines.
* Monitors all Kohls Department Stores/ Distribution Center Safety Policies and Procedures and actively participates in the Distribution Center Safety Committee.
* Performs DC- Loss Prevention Audits to measure DC Accuracy.
* Report production fraud, or short-cuts by associates, to DC Loss Prevention Assistant Supervisor.
* Ability to learn, and demonstrate proficiency, in all processes of the Distribution Center.
* Monitors associates (via the floor and CCTV) to ensure compliance to processing guidelines.
* Data entry of all audit results and assigned information.
* Perform all Gatehouse operations and Gatehouse data entry, as described in the Gatehouse section of the Distribution Center Loss Prevention Manual.
* Assists in Store Inquiries.
* Special Projects and other duties as assigned.
* Adherence to Kohls Ethical Standards.
* Ability to communicate in a professional manner and exhibit confidentiality.
* Ability to be multifunctional, use good judgement, problem solving and organizational skills.
* Ability to follow instructions and take directions.
* Ability to work with minimal or no supervision.
* Ability to perform tasks consistently and accurately.
* Must be available to work all shifts, weekends, and holidays.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Basic math, computer operations, reading skills, legible handwriting and good verbal and written communication skills.
* High School Diploma or equivalent and/or previous Distribution Center, Law Enforcement and/or Store Loss Prevention experience.
* Auditing experience.
* Working knowledge of software programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and PeopleSoft.
Additional Information and Disclaimers:
* Regular attendance is required.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others.
* Critical features of this job are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Auto req ID 69253BR
Posting Location 0810:Findlay DC
Position Focus DC
Compensation Frequency Hourly
Position Type full-time
Career Area Loss Prevention
Company Overview At Kohls, were always looking ahead to creating the next great thing. Since 1962, our people have been our biggest asset and every great thing we do is thanks to the great people we hire.
Position Highlights Position Details:
Full-Time Seasonal LTE - Term length up to 6 months
Position/Role Post: Gate House
State - Search by State only - Use Location for Zip or City and State Ohio
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Kohls Department Stores